A few days ago, I wrote a brief article about alt text and title attributes. Then I got into some further discussions over it, so I decided to edit it. My edits led me down a path of research involving multiple specifications and commentary and then I put it aside so I could prepare for my guests arriving for Eurovision.
At this stage, I saved my edits as a draft. Unfortunately, this removed the previously published version from Tumblr completely. “Whoops”. Clearly I didn’t understand Tumblr’s system — although I have learned from that mistake.
So, sorry for the broken links that will have appeared. I fully intend to finish my research and get it properly published. I just have some apple pie in the oven that I need to eat first.