Hack day has been and gone.
It had some bad points:
- WiFi breaking for most of Saturday
- Lightning trigging the roof to open and leaving 500 hackers with laptops in the rain
- Me not trying to get some sleep and ending up being awake for 38 hours straight
It had some good points:
- Meeting people
- Getting my homepage generating script (nearly) finished
- Giving my my new camera a work out by taking over 250 photos
And some of it was just plain weird:
- Leather Pong
My one regret is that I didn't go out of my way to meet more people. I'll have to do better next time I get to an event like this.