A few weeks ago I spent some time playing around with a new design for this site. I've always found it rather bland and wanted to spice things up a little.
I designed using Firefox, and then tested in Opera, Konqueror and Safari. It worked perfectly everywhere.
Tonight I got around to plugging a keyboard into my Windows box (when I disconnected it I forgot to tell the BIOS to let the machine boot without a keyboard). Internet Explorer … wasn't so successful. It would be a miserable excuse for a pile of dung, let alone a web browser.
OK, this entry adds nothing new to the WWW — but it let me blow off some steam.