It took a couple of hours, but I've…
- Sucked my Advogate blog down
- Split it into days
- Run it through Tidy to remove the worst of the markup
- Examined the source to work out what conventions I used to indicate headings (Advogato doesn't allow <h[1-6]>) and split the daily entries into seperate items (with Perl).
- Added all the entries to my CMS
- Went through all of them manually to spot errors in the conversion process (mostly caused by a few untitled entries).
- Validated them
- Pushed them live (woo!)
Of course, you can't actually get to most of the entries at the moment. I still need to write a script to build index pages for each year, and a top index that shows which years have entries.
I think I'll make it a point to do that tomorrow.