Dorward's Ramblings


Published on

Finally made some progress on the CMS. It turns out that firing up LWP and automating the building of most of the database from the existing site does a good job of removing scary barriers.

The new site (I've restructured and changed the design while maintaining the same URLs (Good URLs don't change)) is up for testing at (for the time being).

Internet Explorer has bugs (oh big surprise there) which I'll try to hammer out before pushing it onto my main site. I've also got to rewrite a good chunk of the About section (since some of it is out of date, reflects opinions I no longer hold, or simply isn't written well) and add blurb to each category index page. That last bit will be easier once I add a front end to the edit page for Category objects.